Something personal about my blog


I think it's time to say some words about my blog, my intention and some technical limits this blog gives me.

First i wanna underline that this is my personal blog, which is none profit, not from blogger nor from anyone who is participating in my project.

This is a source for all music lovers in secondlife, in order to find events, good djs, musicians and clubs. I support the music of my taste and the range i can reach in sl as far as my rl time allows me.

I love to promote and share the music of all the great dj's and/or artists in my blog and their suggestions are always welcome to be listened by me.

I offer the plattform, a free promotion for you all, but i am not your personal PR Manager, what means, i release with pleasure your events or flyers, which i expect from your side.
Please always feel free to contact me through my blog or of course inworld by IM.

Some thechincal limits of my blog i need to mention as well, which i claimed already, but not expect any solution in near future.

Comments can be made on all pages and post now. Please follow the somehow not logical bot check up, sry for that. Also feel free to show your appreciation to your fav. Dj's and clubs on their musiclinks, social media or even inworld by IM. They all happy about your friendly feedback;)

The issue of my subscribers, not getting some of my post emails, is based on some spam filter settings i suppose. Please check your filter or spam folder. I hope this will become better in future as well.

Some blogger layout restrictions in regards to sort and search stuff in my blog is making it still a bit complicated, sry for that.

Please feel free to poke me for ideas, suggestions…things you miss, new clubs, new djs i should visit or try out;)

Thanks all for your support and comprehension;)

LY
K

Comments

  1. Great words. You are doing a good job. Stay as you are!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment