weekend impressions

inworld: Manu (manusalao.dagostino)
mixcloud
soundcloud
Manu droped in and served us the high class tunes of a rl dj at the dixmix event on last saturday. The with emotion filled set was taking me on his trip:) this is my weed;) get some teaser on his musiclinks;))


something totally contrary >>> Balam did it again.... he opened his doors and let some solid techno fill the room at his monthly systematic event....thanks a lot for the effort and organisation of that..big thing;) keep going!

wanna mention the Snoopy Set there, which was catching my focus as the selected new tracks really made me explode from inside;) ty hon...woooot,)

get the recorded version here: mixcloud

and if this is not enough for your ears.....go through my music artist page.....check them out...and find yours;)....and share your thoughts with them....comment on my blog or directly in their music links or inworld;) thanks all for your support, opinions, advices and all the warm feedback;)

have a great week;)
Hugs
K

Comments