Weekend Review;)

 

Another weekend is over and i found some great places to feed my need;)

The Follow!
The timezones made it hard for me..but after many months i wanted to take my chance to hear them guys live again in sl. I reached a Sim packed with 75 people and instantly I was in love again with that familiar, handmade, real, live and direct music…The fact to be privileged to get in touch with them just an IM away at their jam, which was located in the states, tickeled my mind as well. Find some gifs around here and check them out in my list;)..Maybe the one or other sense some kind of them touching spirits in their tunes;) 



Dixmix Event
One more remarkable event was at dixmix gallery. Dix has the taste to pick and offer skilled artists and wrap it with the right layer of tunes. Dixmixer Soph guided the dancing artist in that special atmosphere with her well selected and tasteful tracks. The windlightsettings were perfectly selected and put all in the right view. More about this location and him you see in my List. If you expect some high class in entertainment visit one of Dixmix Saturdays events;)


Dave Cold
Another section i moved in was  trance ;) Dave Cold has the know how…the skill and the right sense to do an outstanding and cross over trance. With his style he put trance on another level. Worth to listen…check his music link i offer in my list;)

Thanks all to them for making my weekend again to an acoustical explosion;))

Hugs
K









Comments