Weekend Treasures,)


Warm hugs to all the music lovers and them who share my taste of tunes in sl;) i had the pleasure to collect some treasures again;)…open your ears and enjoy the effect in your minds;)

Three different styles of techno, each contains the quaranty of an explosion from inside,)

DJ Kastor (you find him in my list) was serving an extreme out of the row techno set. this style was so new for me and i have to admit its one of the most effective one which has completely access on my mind...try it....!



DJ Fort (also in my list to find) sent me this recorded version of his set dancing of butterflies, which absolutely makes yu move and hits you out of your chairs. check that and get your energy boost and dance with the butterflies..wwwooooooot;)

Markus (inworld: Markus (mrzorin)
a quite new face and source of great techno vibes for me. A must to hear him if you gettn taken by this genre.....i sure will provide more of this guy.....awesome taste...and technically perfect set mix.......there you go hon..........!!!



I hope this helps u go through the week or give you a little mental hide away;)

Have a great week ahead!!

K;)

Comments