pleasure to support my german dj's in this post!

DJ Satia Ruby 

2020 - 01 - 04 Satia Ruby - 134 Affinity

This girl is back...and she is very skilled in what she is offering;)...let's push her on the level she belongs to!

Great pleasure to have you in my blog Satia;)








DJ Xev

Live at 4th 06.01.2020

to rare in sl, but the time he is online he serves some uniqe deep tunes. Loved his last set, which was a mixture of smooth groove and hawt stuff;)...wait to get more of you and thanks for your music tipps and great taste in tunes;)







DJ VOGEL

Best of 2019 recorded at 4th Social

Vogel...alias the big bird welcomed us in his bird cage at the 4th social club and served a wonderful collection of the best deep tunes in 2019....just makes me...mmmmhmm...

Thanks for taking your time preparing this flashbacks! Love to share this with my music lovers.....special thanks also for the tracklist;)


Thanks a lot for supporting my blog as well and the daily great feedback, suggestions and many likes on my quite new Facebook account, which allows me to be more fast and sync with running parties....or quick news;)

Find me on following platforms;)
mixcloud
soundcloud
youtube

Feels good to share with the right people;)

Meet u inworld;)
Hugs
K

Comments