Dixmix Even Sat 15 feb starts 12 pm - HARBOR GALAXY MELANGE

inworld lm url: Dixmix Gallery
more about this location

Music provided by:
BOOKA BOMBASTIC

For over ten years now, my pixel doll, Harbor Galaxy has been my alter ego.  It's been through her and the medium of Second Life that I have been able to  playfully explore my creative urges.

In my work, I attempt to merge photography and digital painting; taking pictures using a screen shots and then editing and manipulating the images in GIMP; frequently using distortion and color to invoke an emotional response from the viewer.

This collection is  a "Melange"  a mixture of this and that.  There is no real theme to these images only the recognition of a moment that resonates with me as it appears on my screen.  My hope is that some of them resonate with you as well.

You're welcome to IM me if you're interested in any of my work.

Harbor Galaxy

Comments