!!! Welcome in my blog,) !!! The Warehouse

inworld landmar url: TP Point - click here
Oωηєя αη∂ Ƒσυη∂єя σƒ ƬHƐ ƜARƐHOUSƐ ƐƲƐƝƬS
Bεиич Cσмвσ (bennycombo)
and Sσℓ Cσмвσ  (soluszyn)
facebook Sol

more about The Warehouse - click here
The Warehouse Events bringing the best of Techno | Tech House | Drum and Bass | Dubstep | Hiphop events in Secondlife.
The Warehouse is a small underground club giving u best of dark and bass events  
Ɯнαт gσєѕ тσgєтнєя ωєƖƖ? Ɗяυмѕ αηɗ вαѕѕ, Ɩσтѕ σf ιт.

Where music is your drug :D
 
Welcome back in the Secondlife Music Scene Benny and Sol;) Thanks for giving me the oppotunity to share this News with all my music lovers in my range;)
I am glad that you belong to them who serve some other styles which should be lifted up a bit more again;) Cant wait to hear more of th DNB or Hiphop Styles,)...Get them DJ's... i know we have some great skilled ones inworld...;)!!
Hugs K;)

Comments