!!!! THANK YOU !!! crossed the page views of 10.000 !!:)

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL MY MUSIC LOVERS;)

the fact that my Blog was clicked and hopefully viewed already more than 10.000 times makes me very happy and I have to admit a bit proud as well,   that my Idea reached so many....and that you like my constantly growing Music Source;)

The Idea of Music unites is what am living and my Blogs (here and FB) help a lot to unite DJ's and Clubs and them who wanna enjoy the tunes.


I met so many people in regards to the Music Scene, which meanwhile crossed the border of Secondlife;) I see with pleasure that more and more Music Artist...find the way into SL. The technic is so developed and ready, that Music can be shared and enjoyed in SL with all the features of live streaming...audio or visual, I just name Twitch....which brings the reality more in..and makes SL a fantastic medium for the Music Scene. Beside that i absolutely appreciate and love the close contact to them,  who create and produce all the great tunes and spend a part of their lifetime to please us with some fantastic results;) Timezones and physically Distance are erased with a click in SL.

It makes me smile..and fills me with happiness to see how people come more together..and collaborate and support each other for the wonderful effect of Music. I see them beautifully sims....great beaches...skilled landscaper who make it all more realistic and comfy for us to feel home there for a while;) The clubs....the light effects....all this meets more and more the high level of the sound standard we have in SL. People, no matter if DJ, Club Owner, Hosts, Creators..Artists and  all the Listener build the great Music Community i love to enjoy in SL;)

Lots of words....but one is saying it all...them who are closer to me know that my words always have deeper meaning and value;)

THANKS ... ALL!

...for supporting me, spending your time and money to make our Secondlife to a wonderful extention of our RL Life;)

Thanks to all my participating DJ's and Musicians;)
Music Artists

Thanks to all the Clubs and Locations who joined me so far;)
Clubs and Locations in Secondlife

Hugs....stay tuned....and...let Love and Music always guide us;)

 K♥!!

featured by K's World of Music



Comments