WESTCOAST RESORT Opening Fri 5 June - Start 6 pm slt


inworld landmark url: TP Point click here
Owner inworld: xxNorCalxx
facebook NOR 
Genre: all about theMusic

SL's newest hottest beach n club come check us out!
Come chill at the beach, dance at the club, have some fun on bumper boats, paddle boats etc, bring that special somone, plenty of places to hook up, voice,  beach rentals, there's something for everyone!
Laid back not a bunch of rules just come enjoy yourself :)
xxNorCalxx


Welcome to our Opening:
Special guest: ღ VOCALIST | SONGWRITER | GUITARIST ღ
AMFORTΞ (amforte.clarity) 
https://www.reverbnation.com/AMFORTE
facebook group AMFORTEMUSIC

Music has been my life since I was a little girl. It has been my therapy. Music is healing, it tells a story and can get us through the most difficult times. We all have stories. We can express it in our own way. Music is my way.

Please have a sense of humor or we won't get along. Don't take someone else's word about who I am. Most don't know me. If you want to know who I am, get to know me and you'll find out for yourself.

Amforte
 

more tunes will be provided by:
DJ Markus

and DJ DOC

Was a great pleasure to meet you guys..and even more a pleasure for me to help u with your start up;) I wish you a great time at your beach themed sim, sharing some great tunes giving musicians a wonderful place to perform..and for them to listen some chilly place to enjoy;)
Hugs K;)







Comments

  1. Great place. Great People. Great times!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment