>> Current Status about Deep Box

 

I just heard about the loss of booka's dad, which touches me deep, as i went through this as well. I know many of you have had this sad and life changing experience already too and sure do understand his situation right now.

I hope, even seem to know, his inner strength is there to guide him and his family through this rough period of life. Lets give him the time he needs….and lets try to go on living his ideas and project as far as we can with the respect and awareness of his own words.

[06:06] BookaB: (Saved Fri Aug 07 07:54:17 2020).
My dear SL friends and SL family
I lost my dad yesterday and my mom is not doing well
I will not be in SL for a while, i dont know for
how long i will be off.
Its not easy for me to loose my dad,
i was very close with my dad... and my mom and
family needs my help and attention now

Maybe i will check in sometimes to do a set or two so please keep the vibes going,
keep it drama free and have fun
Cheers all and we will see each other again in the future

I love you all

BookaB

Dear Family,

As we already know, our beloved friend bookab will not be in SL again for a while due to the loss of his beloved father on Thursday 6 August 2020 and the condition of his mother who also needs his full attention. So he will quit SL indefinitely

on behalf of booka and as a team in the deep box I decided to keep running the club until the last day when the sim will be returned on Monday 11pm SLT, as a form of appreciation for what he built in :: DEEP BOX ::

For those who decide not to continue the program, I respect their decission as a form of sympathy for what is happening at Booka today.

Some friends are discussing the possibility of having a Deep Box Sim until Booka return. I hope there is a way to make it happen.

Thank You
Love,
KiaRa Dee

 

 

Comments