K's World of Music is moving;)

 

My dear Music Lovers,

this Blog will be discontinued, as i reached the technically limits of blogger. I moved with all my content to my new Blog on Wordpress https://ksworldofmusic.com and hope you will go on joining me and follow my musical ways through the second life from there;)

Please consider that the subscribe option on my new wordpress Blog is working, it is just currently not visually active as it should be. You can subscribe, fill the fields and go with the mouse above what you wrote to make it visible. I work on it to make the text black so that the useless white on white issue will be disabled.

My Blog content is partly still linked to this Blog, which should be updated completely in time. 

The new categories of Genre will make it more easy for you to find what you focus on. Also the general search option will lead you to the Genres and more you want to have access on. 

Them who follow me already on my K's World of Music FB Page, will be linked automatically with each post i share from there to my new Blog, which makes it kinda not necessary to subsribe aditionally on my Blog,) For them who prefer to just be informed about news, events..dj's..clubs..and other special without Facebook please subscribe on my new Blog and you will receive each post by email;)

To all who are listed in my Blog, feel free to check your entries, send me updates or addtionally Informations if needed:) Also i will spread out my updated board, which all my listed Clubs used to display at their location. Please replace it. If SL did not send you the new linked K's World of Music Board be so kind and contact me, so that i can resend it to you;)

I will contact all the DJ's i work with as well to replace the direct DJ Set Card link of my old Blog with my new one on wordpress in their Secondlife Profiles. You also can find it easy by yourself by searching your blog entry on wordpress now;)

This is my last Post i share here on blogger......I hope you will like the improved Blog and its features, like the Special DJ Sets, which i can display and suggest on my main Homepage now,)

A special thanks to Jσєу (movtar) who was guiding me through the mess and was there when i needed a helping hand;) Also to you guys for supporting me since i started with this project and show me your appreciation daily;) I hope i can go on sharing more and more about the rich Music Community in Secondlife with you..inworld and Reallife,)


K's World of Music now available on Wordpress

https://ksworldofmusic.com/

K's World of Music on Facebook

 

K’s hearthis.at
K’s mixcloud
K’s soundcloud
K’s youtube playlists

K’s Twitch
Secondlife

Comments