To all i work with;)



To all i work with;)

I have to let you know, that more and more of you guys seem to like what am doing…how i do it..and what i offer on my blog and FB page, and i am more than thankful for your interest and appreciation for the music dealers and me;)

I follow all clubs, djs on FB as well. The result of this is…that i dont get all events and posts as auto information on facebook.

I beg you to send me event information, flyers, all other information you want me to share, by messenger, IM inworld…or of course by inworld notecards. Furthermore i can provide them i work with and listed in my blog the opportunity to contact me by email.

My time is limited as i have a full time job in rl, this means also i do need the event information at least one day before it happens. You can be sure i try to publish as much as i am able to;)

Beside that… i am working on a move with my blog, which will be more comfortable for you to use and for me to work with;)

I hope for your patience…and also comprehension….and yes…also a bit of support from your side;)

Hugs K;)

Comments